How do I get a paper copy?
Members of Synod who would like a replacement copy of the Statutes please contact the registrar via this link: Request for Hard copy of Statutes, indicating if you want an A5 (smaller version currently used or a larger (A4) version.
Other requests for hard copies can be made through the link above. We would appreciate a suggested minimum $10 donation to cover some of the cost of printing and postage – please let us know in your email message if this cost is a barrier to you. If paying on line, please deposit in the Diocese of Dunedin account: 06 06901 0015680 00, with the reference “Statute Donation”
Diocesan Handbook, Codes of Conduct, Synod Book
See the drop box below, or follow the links
Other Guidelines – Policies
- Church Warden’s Handbook
- Code of Pastoral Practise
- Cybersecurity Guidelines
- Dunedin Diocesan Council Conflict of Interest Policy May 2022
- Governance Structure, Diocesan Council and Committees May 2022
- Guidelines to Best Practice
- Synod Handbook
- Diocese of Dunedin Changes to, Standing Orders, Standing Resolutions and Statutes
- Safeguarding Policy, Procedures and Guidelines