Reading the Bible, Praying and Living out the life of Christ
links to other online prayer and worship
Please bear with us – some of the information below may not be current. We will update it as soon as possible.
Only have TV? Try Freeview Chanel 200 (Kordia TV) Sunday’s at 10 am (Diocese of Wellington) may be operating again in any alert level change.
- Link to Anglican Church General Synod Office information and resources throughout the country.
- Parishes/Organisations.Diocese of Christchurch has a a ‘Doing Church Differently‘ page with creative ideas ministry units are having re connecting with and caring for people (including live-stream links on their website).
- Diocese of Wellington – link to all on-line worship and study opportunities . Check out Sunday Diocesan Livestream on Freeview 200 @ 10 am.
- In the Diocese of Auckland Bishop Ross leads Night Prayer each Sunday evening at 7.00pm. This is live-streamed to his Facebook page and you can follow using the outline of the liturgy for the service here.
- Scottish Episcopal Church – are posting links to on-line worship via their website.
- International – some links to on-line opportunities from The Daily Office (Mission St Clare)
Daily Opportunities and More…
- Daily Morning Prayers. Tuesday to Saturday at 9 am via Zoom with Bishop Steve. No computer or smart phone? Telephone 03 659 0603 (it may be a toll call depending on your plan), then key in the meeting ID: 959 771 603 66
- Daily Evening Prayer: Tuesday to Friday at 5 pm with Bishop Steve. Meeting ID: 934 8425 0283
- Monthly Zoom Service – The Scattered People of the Good Shepherd.
Click here for the Zoom Meeting Link for the 4th Sunday of each month from 9.30 am for a 10 am start. Hymns and readings are here.
- Otago Access Radio Radio Church – 8 am on Sunday mornings or catch up on previous services via the link above.
- Hymns for Sunday Morning – traditional and contemporary hymns in this long-standing NZ favourite.
For anyone who hasn’t use Zoom before, have a look at instructions on our Contacts page and Zoom User Guide. You can join zoom from any device (phone, tablet or iPad, computer) that has a camera, microphone and speakers.